Contribute
Register

macdario has a Question to Audio Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello tonymacx86 Forum

My Realtek Audio In/Output doesn't work.
Currently I have no Drivers installed, I read different posts but i don't understand how I have to do this.
It's a GA-H87-HD3 Motherboard with El Capitan.

Can someone pls help me?

Hello tonymacx86 Forum

My Realtek Audio In/Output doesn't work.
Currently I have no Drivers installed, I read different posts but i don't understand how I have to do this.
It's a GA-H87-HD3 Motherboard with El Capitan.

Can someone pls help me?

Installation:
  1. Run Multibeast (the latest version, v8.2.3, which is available here).
  2. From the Drivers tab, select: Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> ALC892 (this is the audio codec on your motherboard)
  3. Don't touch anything else (if it ain't broke, don't fix it!)
  4. Click "Build".
  5. When Multibeast is finished, reboot your system.
Verification:
After your system reboots, open "About This Mac/System Information". Click "Audio". You should now have a bunch of new audio devices listed under "Devices" ("Built-in Input, Built-in Line Input, Built-in Output, ...") and below that a section named "Intel High Definition Audio", which has devices listed under it ("Speaker, Line Output, ..."). If you click "Intel High Definition Audio", below you should see "Audio ID: 1", then a listing of the devices and what they connect to (the first one should say "Speaker: Connection: Internal", which is really the green speaker 1/8" jack on the back of your motherboard).

Configuration:
Now open "System Preferences/Sound". Go to the "Output" tab and select "Internal Speakers" (again, this is for the green 1/8" speaker jack on your motherboard). Go back to the "Sound Effects" tab, and under "Play sound effects through:" select "Selected sound output device". Now test your sound by selecting one of the alert sounds above.

If this didn't work, read the first post in this thread, then follow the instructions there for providing debugging information and asking for help.

Thx for the nice answer.
After the installing the Driver there is a Message: "installation failed"

The installation failed
The Installer encountered an error that caused the software to fail. Check the MultiBeast.log
Install log for more details.

I searched for the Multibeast.log but i couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back