Contribute
Register

MacBook Pro keeps reseting and doesn't even reach to apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used Unibeast 7 and made a bootable mac os sierra. I have installed it on my pc. but I plugged it into my macbook pro and the unibeast boot managet showd up. as soon as hit enter... my mac keep rebooting.. any idea how to fix it.. it seems there is something wrong with smc hardware..

Are you trying to run the UniBeast USB installer on your MBP? If so, the UniBeast USB installer is not designed for installing macOS on real Mac systems. It's just designed to run on Macs to create the USB installation thumb drive.

The USB was plugged in my MBP and I hit enter which booted by using unibeast and I reset it right way and now my MBP does reset continuasly and it doesn't reach even to apple logo

The USB was plugged in my MBP and I hit enter which booted by using unibeast and I reset it right way and now my MBP does reset continuasly and it doesn't reach even to apple logo
Does it make the beep sound?

I have the same problem ...

Hello,

Did you find a solution ?
I'm stuck with my MBPr 13" late 2013, blocking on a black screen and the boot sound in a loop.
No way to reset anything with any Key combination, I think my EFI got corrupted.

CrazyNoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back