Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
In the last 24 hours I am getting this update in the Apple Store in my 4530s. I tried to apply it now three times. The update goes well without issues, and then the computer reboots. But windows update is still showing it up, like the update never happened. What should I do?
Thanks

In the last 24 hours I am getting this update in the Apple Store in my 4530s. I tried to apply it now three times. The update goes well without issues, and then the computer reboots. But windows update is still showing it up, like the update never happened. What should I do?
Thanks

You need to update your BIOS version in config.plist/SMBIOS. I don't remember the specifics and my 4530s is not handy, but if you search, you'll find...

You need to update your BIOS version in config.plist/SMBIOS. I don't remember the specifics and my 4530s is not handy, but if you search, you'll find...

I think I followed the guide. I got Clover configurator, copy the config plist to the desktop and created a version of the SMBIOS which I c/p to the config plist that is in the clover folder. Will do more research. Thanks

I think I followed the guide. I got Clover configurator, copy the config plist to the desktop and created a version of the SMBIOS which I c/p to the config plist that is in the clover folder. Will do more research. Thanks

Clover Configurator probably uses an old BIOS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back