Graphics
Intel 965
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
OK, well it seemed like a good idea at the time! Sadly, everything is currently stalled for the lack of access to a MAC which is seemingly needed in order to create the 'Beast' Flash Drive? I've got to say I'm disappointed to be 'stuck' in the starting gate so to speak, especially after having splashed out on a copy of Mountain Lion, and for the time I've already invested in getting to this point. The allegedly 'simple' guides to getting OS/X to run on a laptop are not as simple as the advertising suggests, even when the target laptop is just a plain vanilla Intel based Dell. I will persevere with this project, it's just been put on the back-boiler while I figure out how to format a flash drive in plain view of the sales personnel at my local MAC Centre. Now where did I put that book on hypnotism?

Tropical Greetings

OK, well it seemed like a good idea at the time! Sadly, everything is currently stalled for the lack of access to a MAC which is seemingly needed in order to create the 'Beast' Flash Drive? I've got to say I'm disappointed to be 'stuck' in the starting gate so to speak, especially after having splashed out on a copy of Mountain Lion, and for the time I've already invested in getting to this point. The allegedly 'simple' guides to getting OS/X to run on a laptop are not as simple as the advertising suggests, even when the target laptop is just a plain vanilla Intel based Dell. I will persevere with this project, it's just been put on the back-boiler while I figure out how to format a flash drive in plain view of the sales personnel at my local MAC Centre. Now where did I put that book on hypnotism?

Tropical Greetings
Have you no library close by that has a Mac? Are there no schools/colleges close to you that have Macs?

And for a laptop, it might be better not to post in Desktop support, but rather in the Laptop forum, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back