Contribute
Register

Mac Pro modders in LA/Orange County, CA??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-UD5H
CPU
i5 3770
Graphics
nVidia GTX 970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I recently acquired both a G5 system and a brand new(still has the shrink wrap on it!) Mac Pro case from about 2009.

My question is since I have NEVER done a mod project, is there anyone that has done a Mac Pro mod around LA or Orange County, CA?? I'd love to take a peek and possibly pick your brain on how you did it.

Thanks!!

I was kinda hoping to find locals to talk to and share interests and ideas and possibly work on projects together....

Hi folks...Let's talk! I'll PM folks on this thread, but others pls PM as well.
We highly discourage using Private Messages to exchange information or to seek help. Please review the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policy.
This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

We highly discourage using Private Messages to exchange information or to seek help. Please review the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policy.

I think that is probably the dumbest rule in any forum I have used it my opinion. PM's are for Private Messages. People don't want to post their address or phone number in a public forum. This rule doesn't make sense.

Jeffinslaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back