Z68-MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have created this post about front audio in a few years ago. I figure it out how to make front audio work. With my old motherboard(msi) front audio worked fine and right now it does not work.
This is my the post from another place about my problem.
..., I figure out my front USB and audio pins and it worked fine with OSX and Windows. After that a few years later I upgraded my motherboard, and I don't know why, but I did not use my front panel output, maybe I don't need it at that time or something. Right now I need these front panel ports. USB working fine. Front audio does not working any more and I don't know why. Maybe motherboard front audio wiring changed in years or maybe it depends on motherboard manufacture. Maybe operating system changed something with drivers. In the past I have it MSI and now GIGABYTE.

Maybe someone have any thoughts why the same wiring does not working with gigabyte motherboard?

I have created this post about front audio in a few years ago. I figure it out how to make front audio work. With my old motherboard(msi) front audio worked fine and right now it does not work.
This is my the post from another place about my problem.

The "Search" function is your friend. A search on "G5 Front Panel Audio" returns over 1000 items.
And the Mac Pro audio is also easily found...

Good modding,
neil

The "Search" function is your friend. A search on "G5 Front Panel Audio" returns over 1000 items.
And the Mac Pro audio is also easily found...

Good modding,
neil

I think you did not read my whole post.

Or maybe I don't know what changed in two pc motherboards in time.

I think you did not read my whole post.

Or maybe I don't know what changed in two pc motherboards in time.

I did read your post. Do you understand TRS and TRRS audio jacks? Do you know what is on your mother board? Do your know what your old audio wiring supported? I always wire for HD-Audio and use sensing receptacles when ever possible.

Search is your friend.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back