Contribute
Register

Mac Pro Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to return my OC Asus 650 ti back to amazon because I didnt like how boot was not full screen. If anyone can tell me the cards that do boot in full screen with apple logo, I'm considering investing up $300 on a card I was looking into gtx 660 ti, I asked in the graphics thread but seems like no one wants to take the time to respond. As for the case mod it's turning out great at first some usb ports weren't working switched some wires around and that was it, I'm waiting on a 8 pin extension to put up some pics as the case look a little messy ;). Please help me with the graphics tips.

Hi

My Asus 560Ti boots full screen. I didn't notice this until a friend seen mine boot. Some cards don't and some do, not sure if there is a trend as such.

Did you try setting the resolution at boot? If it works at boot, then add it to your .plist.

Hi

My Asus 560Ti boots full screen. I didn't notice this until a friend seen mine boot. Some cards don't and some do, not sure if there is a trend as such.

Did you try setting the resolution at boot? If it works at boot, then add it to your .plist.

Yea, I have "1920x1080x32" when using the 650 ti it wouldn't be be full screen, but when using the igpu with same setting I would get full screen.

Madness!

Not sure of anything else that could help here. But I understand your frustration. I had a GPU on my old PC (Radeon HD 5670) and it would never run properly in Leopard or Snow Leopard. In the end, I just gave up with even running a hackintosh, until I knew I could afford a very good system.

Good luck with it.

Interesting stuff.

Do you have to flash the GTX card for OS X to work fully with the card ??

Nige

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back