Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock X79 Extreme9
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
GTX TITAN
Hello!! I've got a PC with an intel core i7 4770k, so I just need to know if with this processor i need a desicated graphic card or just can run with the integrated graphics (HD 4600). If not, I've got a quadro nvs 295 or a Geforce GTX Titan. Can I run with integrated graphics or if not, with one of those GPU's? Thanks!!

Hello!! I've got a PC with an intel core i7 4770k, so I just need to know if with this processor i need a dedicated graphic card or just can run with the integrated graphics (HD 4600). If not, I've got a quadro nvs 295 or a Geforce GTX Titan. Can I run with integrated graphics or if not, with one of those GPU's? Thanks!!

The HD4600 CPU graphics is compatible with MacOS so you can go ahead with it.

The HD4600 CPU graphics is compatible with MacOS so you can go ahead with it.
Ok, now I've got the hackintosh running between a 1050 and it works "well", but the video quality is 1024p and I think is not using the graphics

Ok, now I've got the hackintosh running between a 1050 and it works "well", but the video quality is 1024p and I think is not using the graphics

What are the hardware specifications of the system with the 1050? And what is the version of MacOS you are running on that?

If you have more than one hackintosh system like me, you should add the hardware specifications to your signature or build signature, as stipulated by the forum rules.

What are the hardware specifications of the system with the 1050? And what is the version of MacOS you are running on that?

If you have more than one hackintosh system like me, you should add the hardware specifications to your signature or build signature, as stipulated by the forum rules.
Yes, it's true, but I still changing components so I didn't upgrade it. I am running MacOS High Sierra (17G66) with an i7 4770k, 16GB RAM (x2 8GB) and a GeForce GTX 1050 2GB. Now its working, but thanks for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back