What a way to install Mac :crazy:
My PC :
x99 gaming G1 WIFI
GTX970
16g ram
Samsung ssd 250g

Last edited:
It's not a big trouble with 5960x...
Prepare an USB stick as in this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/;
- After Step 2 (it's not mandatory to install Multibeast) use Mount Any EFI app included here and select USB EFI. Overwrite it with the one included in EFI-USB zip;
- Follow Step 4 of the unibeast install guide. After installed Sierra reboot and select your USB stick as drive. Start selecting the SSD where you installed Sierra. When logged in OSX download and install clover (to run apps from anywhere use this command in terminal
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
). When the EFI will be mounted overwrite it with the one included in EFI-FINAL.
- Install nvidia web drivers if required by your graphics card. Patch AppleGraphicsControl.kext and use cloverconfigurator (google it to find) to enable in an easy way nvidia web drivers. Go to "System Parameters" tab and check "NvidiaWeb"...of course remove boot line nv_disable=1
I tried to be clear...ask if you have any problems.

It seems that after PCI configuration begin, my GPUs go with the signal off. (I'm using two 1080s). Do I have to set some kind of a modifier to boot? If yes, which one?

I think the problem is that Unibeast has installed osxaptiofixdrv-free2000 instead of osxaptiofix2drv-free2000...should i install clover with osxaptiofixdrv instead of osxaptiofix2drv?

Also, which boot flags should I be using as well? Again, thank you so much for your time.

It seems that after PCI configuration begin, my GPUs go with the signal off. (I'm using two 1080s). Do I have to set some kind of a modifier to boot? If yes, which one?
Try to use only one card to install sierra then you will try with both

It seems that the whole 10x0 series doesn't work at all... :/
Sorry i didn't read well you have a new 1080GTX....at the moment you cannot boot with nvidiaweb you must set nv_disable=1 to reach OSX GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back