Contribute
Register

Mac OSX 10.12 with X99 Broadwell-E family and Haswell-E family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to see what to do for a 5960X, please?

I'd also like to see what to do for a 5960X, please?
It's not a big trouble with 5960x...
Prepare an USB stick as in this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/;
- After Step 2 (it's not mandatory to install Multibeast) use Mount Any EFI app included here and select USB EFI. Overwrite it with the one included in EFI-USB zip;
- Follow Step 4 of the unibeast install guide. After installed Sierra reboot and select your USB stick as drive. Start selecting the SSD where you installed Sierra. When logged in OSX download and install clover (to run apps from anywhere use this command in terminal
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
). When the EFI will be mounted overwrite it with the one included in EFI-FINAL.
- Install nvidia web drivers if required by your graphics card. Patch AppleGraphicsControl.kext and use cloverconfigurator (google it to find) to enable in an easy way nvidia web drivers. Go to "System Parameters" tab and check "NvidiaWeb"...of course remove boot line nv_disable=1
I tried to be clear...ask if you have any problems.

Attachments

• EFI-USB.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 206
  • EFI-FINAL.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 223
  • Mount Any EFI.app.zip
    287.9 KB · Views: 160
I see you use a broadwell cpu so at first uyou need right fakecpuid...and about allocation memory error use osxaptiofixdrv-free2000 instead of others you have. You must create a 10.12 in EFI/CLOVER/kext dir and put there kexts you will use with sierra

Thanks!

osxaptiofixdrv-free2000 will solve the error. But it still hangs there, no further output.

Using FakeCPUID=0x0306F2 will reach the `PCIE configuration ends`, but it still hangs.

Anyway, things are getting better.

Using FakeCPUID=0x0306F2 will reach the `PCIE configuration ends`, but it still hangs.

Anyway, things are getting better.
If your USB3.1 controller is onboard disable it from bios. anyway attach a screenshot where your pc hangs.

If your USB3.1 controller is onboard disable it from bios. anyway attach a screenshot where your pc hangs.

Seems to be a problem about USB.

with USB 3.1 controller off,
XHCI enabled, EHCI enabled

IMG_5792.JPG

It's not a big trouble with 5960x...
Prepare an USB stick as in this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/;
- After Step 2 (it's not mandatory to install Multibeast) use Mount Any EFI app included here and select USB EFI. Overwrite it with the one included in EFI-USB zip;
- Follow Step 4 of the unibeast install guide. After installed Sierra reboot and select your USB stick as drive. Start selecting the SSD where you installed Sierra. When logged in OSX download and install clover (to run apps from anywhere use this command in terminal
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
). When the EFI will be mounted overwrite it with the one included in EFI-FINAL.
- Install nvidia web drivers if required by your graphics card. Patch AppleGraphicsControl.kext and use cloverconfigurator (google it to find) to enable in an easy way nvidia web drivers. Go to "System Parameters" tab and check "NvidiaWeb"...of course remove boot line nv_disable=1
I tried to be clear...ask if you have any problems.

i tried to use this on my rampage v extreme with problems this is what i have View attachment 217912

i have no idea what i did wrong

Attachments

• IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back