Contribute
Register

Mac OSX 10.12 with X99 Broadwell-E family and Haswell-E family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks, but I am new in hackintoshing so I will need to wait for a full guide that tells every detail on how to get the i7 6800k or the 6xxx family working.
Yes Its work but all is your hand.

NVIDIA web drivers are loading but acceleration not working . I have ASUS X99 Rampage V Extreme I7 5820K with GTX960. I installed patched AppleGraphics Kext. Attached is my config.plist any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 332
  • ssdt.dsl
    11.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
NVIDIA web drivers are loading but acceleration not working . I have ASUS X99 Rampage V Extreme I7 5820K with GTX960. I installed patched AppleGraphics Kext. Attached is my config.plist any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Try this
-v npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 rootless=0
Remove-5960X patch
Set DSDT Graphics and HDMI patch for GTX 960

@nmano did you use unibeast to make the usb installer. If you've got some time left one dag, I would be so grateful if you could specify the steps in your guide. Just some lines that explains where and how to du the things on your list:

Set Mac osx Installer (I updated files) - What does "set" mean?

Remove DSDT and SSDT - Where and how?

Update Clover to latest (_v2.3k_r3652_Special Edition). - Will the latest 4.31 work?

Update nvidia latest web drivers. - should that be done before the installation of OS X? My hack is blank, total new, so can't update nvidia drivers I gues?

Set patch 1 Change 15 Port Limit To 30 in XHCI Kext 10.12(99-series) - Where/how?

Set patch 2 5960XPatch 10.12 by Brumbaer - Where/how?

Creative Sound worked with AppleALC.kext - Where/how?

Install X99_Injector USB 3.kext and set your DSDT XHC to XHCI - Where/how?

You have to set IOCPUNumber to VoodooTSCSync.kext. - Where/how?

Sorry for my noobieness, but man, I would kill for having some more specific info on this installation. It the only one where Broadwell E is on the succeslist. As mensioned, I've got i7 6800k with x99 UD4 and my god I've tried a lot. Hope you can help me and have the time for putting some extra lines to each of your sentences above. Thanks a lot!

@nmano did you use unibeast to make the usb installer. If you've got some time left one dag, I would be so grateful if you could specify the steps in your guide. Just some lines that explains where and how to du the things on your list:

Set Mac osx Installer (I updated files) - What does "set" mean?

Remove DSDT and SSDT - Where and how?
Mac osx Installer.zip
Check this folder-EFI 5960X
config.plist
kexts 10.12

Last edited:
Mac osx Installer.zip
Check this folder-EFI 5960X
config.plist
kexts 10.12

Thanks! I suppose that I should open config.plist with clover, right? Well I did and see that all your guidelines refer to different sections in the config.plist. Am I supposed to edit something there or did you make the config.plist ready to replace the original config.plist?

For an example you write:
Set patch 1 Change 15 Port Limit To 30 in XHCI Kext 10.12(99-series)
Set patch 2 5960XPatch 10.12 by Brumbaer

are those already done or what is it exactly I need to do and how/where.
Thanks again!

Thanks! I suppose that I should open config.plist with clover, right? Well I did and see that all your guidelines refer to different sections in the config.plist. Am I supposed to edit something there or did you make the config.plist ready to replace the original config.plist?

For an example you write:
Set patch 1 Change 15 Port Limit To 30 in XHCI Kext 10.12(99-series)
Set patch 2 5960XPatch 10.12 by Brumbaer

are those already done or what is it exactly I need to do and how/where.
Thanks again!
set IOCPUNumber 11(VoodooTSCSync.kext)
try same config and kexts

Creative sound AppleHDA 10.12 Beta4 (16A270f)
Set LayoutID = 9
With X99 patched and without patched.

Attachments

• with x99.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 238
  • without x99.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back