Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HELP! I have followed all the instructions on the Unibeast install page. This is what I did:
1. Create a bootable USB drive using Unibeast
2. Set BIOS to ACHI mode
3. Booted into the USB drive
4. Installed Lion on a 32GB USB 2.0 Drive
5. Restarted into the USB (from Unibeast)
6. Successfully booted into the Lion drive (32GB)

Okay so that method worked but I wanted to install the Lion OS onto my 140GB SATA Hard drive, not a USB 2.0 drive. So I did everything exactly the same and I installed Mac OS X Lion, restarted the computer and when I booted into the USB drive from Unibeast, I couldn't see the Hard Drive that had the Lion OS on. I even went on disk utility from the Lion on the USB hard drive (32GB one) and it said that 5.5GB had been used so clearly the OS was installed on the SATA hard drive.
This is my problem, I cannot see the Hard Drive option in the Unibeast Boot menu!
Someone please help me quick, I am trying to use iMovie to make a movie and I really need Lion to work on my SATA Hard Drive.
Thank you :),
Gary

Alright so I got Mac to work on my hard drive and now it is showing up in the boot menu. The only problem now is the screen resolution. I have a Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB Graphics card and the resolution of my monitor is 1280x1024 but I can only have 1024 x 768! I have installed all the drivers in the Nvidia section from the latest MutliBeast. Please help me I need the resolution to be at 1280 x 1024! Thanks in advance.

Edit: Quartz Extreme is not working!
I have read and seen that the Nvidia 9500GT is supported OOB then why QE is not working! Please help soon, thanks

gary3010 said:
Alright so I got Mac to work on my hard drive and now it is showing up in the boot menu. The only problem now is the screen resolution. I have a Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB Graphics card and the resolution of my monitor is 1280x1024 but I can only have 1024 x 768! I have installed all the drivers in the Nvidia section from the latest MutliBeast. Please help me I need the resolution to be at 1280 x 1024! Thanks in advance.

Edit: Quartz Extreme is not working!
I have read and seen that the Nvidia 9500GT is supported OOB then why QE is not working! Please help soon, thanks

How were you about to get your hard drive to show up? I am have the same issues with installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back