Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion" Developer Build Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple's policy is just soo silly. They added a couple of useless apps and BAM! New system! Twitter and facebook for just $29.99

You people don't seem to understand all of the features with this OS. You keep forgetting that with an Apple TV, you can now stream your desktop (or just your audio), with the click of a button.

I still agree though, this could have been something like 10.7.5. I'm going to download it, and try it out on a new partition to see what works.

If you are looking at just the superficial things it doesn't look like much of an upgrade, but there are a lot of enhancements being done behind the scenes to enable even more interesting things down the road. A yearly release cycle just brings it parity with iOS and helps developers on both platforms maintain some consistency with their development environments, APIs, and services.

humanoidal said:
Apple's policy is just soo silly. They added a couple of useless apps and BAM! New system! Twitter and facebook for just $29.99

No, it's just Twitter ;)

eelhead said:
Micky1979 said:
Yet they always say:

OSX what makes a Mac a real Mac! :problem:

We turn around, but the end may be the one!!

Windows 8 will work on many devices with different platforms ................... who knows the competition ..... :?:
Um
ok ....... :confused:
obviously the point, concern trade policy,
not the quality of software.
To understand why certain choices.

johnflingelbach93 said:
I'm so sick of editing my hackintosh so soon...im just gonna buy a mac now...

I was just thinking the SAME THING!!! I'm getting my tax returns in a week.

johnflingelbach93 said:
I'm so sick of editing my hackintosh
Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527
Graphics: Intel GMA 950
Gee I wonder why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back