Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

ok, I really need help, please!

today I perform a downgrade to bios Verion F8, but it still doesn't work.
After i Power off the HDMI device and power them on again, I only have a Blank Screen :( and I'm unable to control the PC.

what I have noticed so far:
Before the update to Lion 10.7.5 the option "Hibernation an off switch allow" was working, now it doesn't

any ideas, thanks

This seems to be the same problem as in ML. I use natit.kext and reinstalled the http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-270.00.00f06-driver.html driver. Open the package with show package contents. go to the packages subdirectory and run the webdriverpaylod. That will bring back graphics functionality but still problems with OpenGL.

Updated my H61N-USB3 (F7) from 7.4 to 7.5 via download. Audio is completely lost, I've tried reinstalling with multibeast with no results: neither the Lion nor the Mt.Lion versions. Apreciate some help ¿Any ideas?

If I've got the retail installer of 10.7.4/Lion, is there any way to update that installer to 10.7.5? Or do you think we'll just have to use 10.7.4 Lion installer + combo update to get a 10.7.5 install?

Issues:
1. Time Machine backups are excessively slow and tend to hang, then continue, but very, very slowly; restores are at normal speed, however

2. Update killed my Airport but re-installing modified IO80211Family.kext restored the functionality
3. Disk Utility now gives loads of broken permissions which do not seem to repair at all; doing a second permissions repair immediately after a first one shows the same broken permissions again

Same problem with Time Machine - barely works. Used Carbon Copy Cloner so I would have something backed up

Update with combo, works perfectly. Thanks Tony.

i`v tryed
negative

Install usb 3 from Mt. lion Multibeast. Then install usb 3 from 4.6.1 Multibeast. Fix permissions. Reboot. This procedure works with the following boards: GA-z68X-UD3H-B3 ver.1.3 GA Z68X-UD3P ver.1.0 Z68XP-UD4 ver.1.0
Tried it several times and it worked fine. If you have the drivers from mt. lion install with kext helper. Tried upgrade from 10.7.5 to 10.8.2, worked well. Installed multibeast settings and everything was o.k. including USB3 (rear ports)

Time machine problems with my GA-P55M-UD4 system. However Apple forums are complaining about slow time machine backups .

Same problem with Time Machine - barely works. Used Carbon Copy Cloner so I would have something backed up

That's actually a Spotlight problem and it is affecting real Macs as well. Turn off Spotlight and you'll be able to use Time Machine again. Then just wait for a fix from Apple, given there's gonna be one, since this was supposed to be the last update for Lion...

Used sudo mdutil -a -i off to turn it off

Relevant result returned:

Volumes/Hack-Data-Bckup: [My backup volume]
Indexing and searching disabled.
/Volumes/Hack-Data-Bckup/Backups.backupdb:
Indexing enabled.

So, it appears the indexing continues on the backup folder.
And Time Machine is barely operating.

Did I miss something? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back