Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed Combo Update, lost audio and USB 3. Audio solved by Multibeast 4.6.1. USB 3 did not work with Multibeast 4.6. Using Multibeast for Mt.Lion did fix the USB issue. Select usb driver only, nothing else and restart.

Article: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update

Anyone knows if updating from 10.7.4 will break the currently working usb 3 kext installed with multibeast 4.6.1?
If it does, is there a fix for it?
Thanks.

10.7.5 will break usb3. Fix: usen multi beast for mt. lion and install only usb driver. Restart. Usb 3 works well after that.

People...after update from 10.7.4 to 10.7.5 my graphics %$#@#$ up! NVDAGF100HAL LOADED AND REGISTERED BUT NO OPEN GL! My lounchpad is very slow and I can boot only with the graphics kexts from 10.7.4 GeForce.kext etc NVDRESMAN.kext etc. Please Help!

Problems with GTX 550 ti ... as for 10.8.x cards fermi ... blue screen change resolution, you must restart forced.

Returning for the moment to 10.7.4 ...

I'm through unscathed with automatic update plus MB for audio kext: C2D, GA-P35 with Radeon 4650. F8T016ng Bluetooth (Keyboard + Pad), WLAN and Ethernet up and running OOB. Not tried TM yet, but iTunes running from QNAP. :thumbup:

GA-P55-USB3 + Radeon 6870
Had to reinstall AppleHDARollback (not sure if I spell it right) and sound kexts, also now my system starts and shows white screen for about 10 minutes. Mouse moves and that's all. After 10 minutes it suddenly shows loaded and working system.

Updated with combo update and ran Sound Rollback from MultiBeast, no issues at all.

you need to run multibeast mate, my audio stopped as well.

referring to audio - I did as well and it's not working. Something bad with the gigabyte boards? alc888b here and I can't get it to work for the life of me. I can get voodoo working but it's all hissy and crackly. Going to delete all audio kext and pull a 2011 and see if I can go back to how I originally got it working.

referring to time machine - pretty slow here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back