Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.4 Supplemental Update - Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first build up and running on 10.7.4 and so far I didn't experience any issues with file access. I'm worry this might break iCloud and app store. Perhaps I'll wait until next major update.

imgcole said:
I did the update, having an issue getting I cloud to register. App Store says my computer is not recognized. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, New here. any info would help. :)

Are you positive these weren't issues before the update? There are a bunch of threads on getting iCloud and the App store to work properly. For some people it works great, for others some effort needs to be put into it.

I'm not an expert, but I can't imagine this update could have broken the App store and/or iCloud.

Installation of this update completely destroys my ability to boot. System crashes and restarts to a black screen, doesn't even go to bios. I have to hard power off and restore from backup. ASUS P55V Motherboard

Duncan1dah0 said:
So I finally got up the courage to run the update, and in my case everything appears to be working the same way it did before. Just thought I'd pass that along to anyone with a similar setup.

Thank you, you're awesome.

-- Signed, someone with a similar setup =)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this update nerfed my Ivy Bridge system. My GB score is now 3000 less. =(

Update, nevermind. It was a changed BIOS setting that nerfed it. Back to normal now! =)

Did you run Bridgehelper again after the update (on Ivy Bridge)?

I was hesitant to install it because I didn't find any comments from people with a system similar to mine, but since the only way to find out the result was to install it myself, I went ahead and did so. I had no problem whatsoever, and everything seems to be working normally.

By the way, I came across this interesting post on another forum. Maybe some of you will find it informative:

Code:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=14953038&postcount=20

I did this update and restarted got a lock up and hard reset error once into Lion.

I restarted and so far after 10 min everything seems fine.

i5 2500k
Ga-z68x-ud3h
Ati 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back