Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upadted to 10.7.3 and no issues. :cool:
did AppleHDA Rollback and reinstalled TRIM Enabler from Multibeast 4.2.1.

Sleep still only does display sleep ... anybody solved it ?

My mobo is: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 F10
My Graphics: Sapphire ATI 6870
My SSD: Corsair 60GB

Everything works except my usb bluetooth dongle. It's a sitecom cn-516.
I still see the bluetooth icon and it shows up in the hardware list, but it wont pair with my Apple wireless keyboard.
Does anyone have problems with bluetooth at 10.7.3? Is there a fix or something I can do?

I have no sound after update.
Run multibeast 4.2.1 reinstalled ALC8xx and Apple HDA rollback and it doesn't work. ID audio 892.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H

Any help?

navigata said:
no im not happy. ex.: steam games, geekbench, dvdplayer error when start....10.7.2 was perfect with this plist .... anybody?

Hello, please remove

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1680x1050x32@60</string>

and try to boot again with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and also change your darkwake entry to look like

<key>Darkwake</key>
<string>0</string>

this.

Please also use Onyx from my signature to clean and rebuild your Hack thoroughly and reboot twice following that

Karocho,
Respectfully, I have to agree with pippox0. I don't see any real rush to update to 10.7.3. Most of the new "features" relate to enterprise/Directory services issues. How many users are using their Hackintosh in a corporate environment that need smartcards and Active Directory? Even then, it only fixes issues with spaces in the user name. Other than that, Active Directory will work as before. I know many people that are issued genuine Macbook's from their company and may need those features, but the fact is, most Hackintosh users are using this at home (especially considering this is a desktop thread). That being said, I don't know any company that would suggest or allow using a Hackintosh in their corporate environment.

Everything I've read here so far suggests that if you have 10.7.2 running well, there isn't a whole lot of motivation to upgrade. Everything I've seen says, if you have a Nvidia Fermi card, you are getting lower benchmark scores. Steam games may or may not work now, and I saw something about DVDs not functioning. Seems buggier to me.

In my opinion, the only real need to upgrade is the security patches, which Apple won't release what they are because of their closed source mentality, and additional languages (if you need those). Everyone gives MS grief, but at least they publish what they are patching for.

I can wait until the bugs are ironed out.

karacho said:
pippox0 said:
My philosophy is "keep it simple ..."
The 10.7.3 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that:

Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
Resolve issues authenticating with directory services
Address compatibility issues with Windows file sharing

-> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
-> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5048

You're right, keep it old, unsecure and buggy :thumbup:

*scnr* ;)

hi

thanks for the help , but with GE=yes and pciroot 1 no signal. with GE=yes and pciroot=0 OK but 6xxx and steam apps error.

shibirian said:
navigata said:
no im not happy. ex.: steam games, geekbench, dvdplayer error when start....10.7.2 was perfect with this plist .... anybody?

Hello, please remove

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1680x1050x32@60</string>

and try to boot again with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and also change your darkwake entry to look like

<key>Darkwake</key>
<string>0</string>

this.

Please also use Onyx from my signature to clean and rebuild your Hack thoroughly and reboot twice following that

Re: Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread

shibirian said:
xequtor said:
here the panic screen
It's your RealtekRTL81XX.kext so please try to remove that one, or at least try to boot in safe mode with -x at boot. Alternatively disable onboard ethernet and see if you can boot like that!

P.S.: So it's Lynx fault...I guess he won't be happy to hear that 10.7.3 broke his kext. :(

Is that the genuine Realtek driver or Lnx2Mac's driver that is causing the kp? I'm 90% sure I installed Lnx2Mac's driver. I'm guessing you are meaning Lnx2Mac by your Lynx comment. Haven't tried updating. Waiting for all the bugs to surface.

any solved the sleep issue ?
my hack does only display sleep ...

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 F10

i can get no sleep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back