Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread

Just updated to 10.7.3 but forgot to rollback the audio driver using multi-beast no audio ! everything else seems to be working fine... any workarounds ? trying on my side will keep you guys posted... hints/help all welcome :)

madeyemoody85 said:
Just updated to 10.7.3 but forgot to rollback the audio driver using multi-beast no audio ! everything else seems to be working fine... any workarounds ? trying on my side will keep you guys posted... hints/help all welcome :)

just run multibeast again (with system preferences checked)

Updated successfully using Software Update from 10.7.2!

Only had to update with AppleHDARollback and ACL889Kext.

Running F5 BIOS and DSDT for those with the same motherboard as me.

For whatever reason the Combo Update was throwing me a bad checksum so I used Software Update. Worked great! Just needed to restore audio kexts.

combo update downloaded/installed no problem. no audio, so reinstalled toleda's 889 AppleHDA.kext. Audio back and working well.

Is it necessary to use the COMBO updater if I'm already running 10.7.2?

I've just downloaded the 10.7.3 client update .dmg so I'd rather use that.

I have a gtx580 and upon reboot it of course had the default video resolution, otherwise working fine. After fixing the kexts to see the 1080 device id it booted into 1920x1080 but now ethernet is not working.

It was working when the nvidia driver was not loaded... strange.

I just updated to 10.7.3. I installed the combo updated but didn't restart. Launched MultiBeast 4.2.1 and installed ALC8xxHDA, AppleHDA Rollback and Lnx2Mac's Realtek 81xx Ethernet (just in case). Restarted and everything is working normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back