Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the update, but since I am using Custom Beast, I lost my sound, and I'm getting the error massage from the App Store Again " "this device/computer is nit supported. Any suggestions?

Sandy Bridge 1156 GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3

I switched to a cloned snow leopard drive with the lion drive still connected. then it was as simple as running multibeast from the snow leopard drive onto the lion drive.
I updated chimera and iCloud simply hangs for a while and then when it finally pops up, when I put in my info I still get the "...can't be verified" prompt.
any fix?

I updated to 10.7.2 using the combo updater, installed the AppleHDARollback kext and restarted, only to run into a kernel panic that states:

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform - Library kext com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily not found
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform - failed to resolve library dependencies

any ideas? please help!

Anyone able to get icloud working? I get error message saying my account is no longer eligible.

To all of you Gigabyte MB users out there that are getting an error during the Multibeast install, after installing 10.7.2 combo update, here is how I got it to work.

1.Installed 10.7.2 combo update.
2.Ran Multibeast WITHOUT running the "System Utilities > Repair Permissions" script, and selected everything else that I normally use when installing Multibeast
3.Rebooted, and booted to the mac osx snow leoapard install disc using iboot.
4.Opened Disk Utility, and manually ran "Repair Disk Permissions" on my boot drive.
5.Rebooted, and voila, it works!

Good luck

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
Intel i7 2600k
EVga Nvidia 240GT
Corsair Vengeance 8GB
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB

Everything was fine but when time machine try to make a b-up a white screen come and system doesn't respond, I repair disk permissions with disk utility and I tried everything w/ multi beast and nothing fix it, please help me. Any idea??

h3llfire741 said:
Anyone able to get icloud working? I get error message saying my account is no longer eligible.
I had that error too, but after I upgrade my iPhone to os5 and turn on iCloud on it, I was able to make it work on my Mac, good look!!

got it working w/o a problem, but still haven't able to solve the gts450 .. guess i just dont know how to work w/ the kext ? any one w/ gts450 kext please email me as i'm not very good w/ forums? thank you :)

eVERYTHING WENT FINE EXCEPT i LOST MY WIRELESS CARD ON THE WAY. I have a Netgear WPN311 and it worked fine in 10.7.1 and it's still working in my 10.6.8 version on the same computer. Anyone have had any probs like this. Any thoughts????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back