Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed 10.7.2 update via Software Update
- used MultiBeast to rollback Apple HDA
- installed Chimera update to resolve iCloud login issue
No other problems :cool:

Motherboard - P55M-UD4

Updated from 10.7.1 to the 10.7.2 via combo update, running dual monitors (both DVI from single card), had to run multi beast to get audio back, then had iCloud issue even though I had latest Chimera, so I changed serial as others have noted, and was able to get into iCloud without a problem.

iCloud will work after Chimera update... I didn't change SN manually. Now my Hack works like "real" Mac.

Damn, my update failed as well. Upon restarting it stalled a while at appleUSBEHCI messages, something about "Found a transaction that hasn't moved in 5 seconds on the bus..." There were several of these. There were a few other messages after that, but then it completely hanged at still waiting for root device?

Is this USB related? Doesn't make sense to me, DSDT is fully patched, and never a problem before.

Upgraded my system. Everything is running properly so far, but I can't seem to log in on iCloud - "This Apple ID is valid but is not an iCloud account." While my MacBook logged succesfully in iCloud with the same Apple ID.

Hey can someone who knows about this help me out iv attached an image that might point towards the problem. my update causes a kp pretty much at the same point towards the end of the installation no idea whats causing it i updated to 10 7.1 fine. Any suggestions? cheers.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 315
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

1. Download combo update, Installed OK
2. MultiBeast to rollback Apple HDA
3. Restart
4. Happy :D :headbang:

Graphic issue GTX 560!

Made the combo update, check.
MB - check with audio etc, check.

My gfxcard: Asus GTX 560 ti.

Now, before i used the GTX 560 ti kext that i got from kexts.com, to make things working... but now when i try to install it i still get a crappy resolution and it's simply not working. Tried to replace but no success.. :crazy:

how can i fix this?

Greatful for answers!

Ravager said:
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

1. Download combo update, Installed OK
2. MultiBeast to rollback Apple HDA
3. Restart
4. Happy :D :headbang:
Congrats mate. Try and log in to your iCloud to see if it will let you log in.

Everything running GREAT!!! :thumbup:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 (f4)

Just downloaded the combo update, installed... and I couldn't use multibeast 4.0.2 for some odd reason... but it did restart OK, lost the sound.
Again tried and successfully installed Multibeast 4.0.2 with ONLY, "System Utilities" & "AppleHDA Rollback" checked to fix sound.

Now is running smoothly. I think this update even improve performance. Cause it boots crazy fast! Doesn't even get a full spin on the gray apple boot loader! :headbang:
And best of all, as of now NO beachballs!!! :clap:

One problem I did notice, is that I can't log in to my iCloud account (which should be the same as my apple account) Macbook sync perfectly, so I guess something is not right here. But THANK YOU TonyMac for your hard work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back