Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus p8p67 Evo
CPU
Intel i7 2600K
Graphics
Asus HD 6870
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there folks,
I'm using ASUS p8p67-Evo motherboard with Asus HD 6950. And here is the deal,
I'm using 10.7.1 fluently there is only problem with Audio anyway.
When i try to update to 10.7.2 in both ways with combo uptade or normal one,
with booting Chameleon 2.1 1618 i got only turning wheel,but when i use rBoot disc i get grey screen with mouse even after 4-5 times of boot.
What can i do to boot into lion? Any suggestions?

Motherboard
HACK PRO
CPU
i7-377k
Graphics
gtx 660 ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed the update, but since I am using Custom Beast, I lost my sound, and I'm getting the error massage from the App Store Again " "this device/computer is nit supported. Any suggestions?

Sandy Bridge 1156 GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3

Motherboard
Gigabyte B75M-D3P
CPU
3.39 GHz Core i5
Graphics
Geforce GT 640
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I switched to a cloned snow leopard drive with the lion drive still connected. then it was as simple as running multibeast from the snow leopard drive onto the lion drive.
I updated chimera and iCloud simply hangs for a while and then when it finally pops up, when I put in my info I still get the "...can't be verified" prompt.
any fix?

Motherboard
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
3.39 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6850
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I updated to 10.7.2 using the combo updater, installed the AppleHDARollback kext and restarted, only to run into a kernel panic that states:

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform - Library kext com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily not found
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform - failed to resolve library dependencies

any ideas? please help!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Anyone able to get icloud working? I get error message saying my account is no longer eligible.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
To all of you Gigabyte MB users out there that are getting an error during the Multibeast install, after installing 10.7.2 combo update, here is how I got it to work.

1.Installed 10.7.2 combo update.
2.Ran Multibeast WITHOUT running the "System Utilities > Repair Permissions" script, and selected everything else that I normally use when installing Multibeast
3.Rebooted, and booted to the mac osx snow leoapard install disc using iboot.
4.Opened Disk Utility, and manually ran "Repair Disk Permissions" on my boot drive.
5.Rebooted, and voila, it works!

Good luck

Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
Intel i7 2600k
EVga Nvidia 240GT
Corsair Vengeance 8GB
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
Intel Core i7-3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte 6870 HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Everything was fine but when time machine try to make a b-up a white screen come and system doesn't respond, I repair disk permissions with disk utility and I tried everything w/ multi beast and nothing fix it, please help me. Any idea??

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
Intel Core i7-3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte 6870 HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
h3llfire741 said:
Anyone able to get icloud working? I get error message saying my account is no longer eligible.
I had that error too, but after I upgrade my iPhone to os5 and turn on iCloud on it, I was able to make it work on my Mac, good look!!

Motherboard
custommac
CPU
intel i5 2500k
Graphics
nvidia 450 gts
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
got it working w/o a problem, but still haven't able to solve the gts450 .. guess i just dont know how to work w/ the kext ? any one w/ gts450 kext please email me as i'm not very good w/ forums? thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.