Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that this update causes KP with VoodooHDA 0.2.72. I had to delete the kext in order to boot. Reinstalling the kext again cause KP.

Finally installed an older version of VoodooHDA & then overwritten it with the newer version, now it works without KP.

updated via software update... no problems here :)

pauldmps said:
I can confirm that this update causes KP with VoodooHDA 0.2.72. I had to delete the kext in order to boot. Reinstalling the kext again cause KP.

Finally installed an older version of VoodooHDA & then overwritten it with the newer version, now it works without KP.

I think VoodooHDA is causing me to KP too. Booted in -v, saw that as soon as it tries to init VoodooHDA, the KP comes straight after.
What did version did you use?

How can I install this update, if 10.7.2 11c35 was installed earlier?

I too get a KP each time I try to boot after 10.7.1 update for the VoodooHDA 2.7.2. I am about to try deleting the VoodooHDA kext and try older one also. Then will also try updating back to VoodooHDA 2.7.2 like mentioned.

luthepa1 said:
I too get a KP each time I try to boot after 10.7.1 update for the VoodooHDA 2.7.2. I am about to try deleting the VoodooHDA kext and try older one also. Then will also try updating back to VoodooHDA 2.7.2 like mentioned.

Please let us all know how you go, as I might have to do this too.

Successfully installed on ASUS P5K-VM, no issues so far. Use the standalone updates as previously recommended. Thanks Tony for all the guidance.

All working fine on the my computer, no problems :D

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,4 GHz
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0 Bios F14
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512 MB DDR3 (ensamblada por XFX)
6 GB RAM DDR2 800MHz (Kingston)
HD: Western Digital Sata2 500 GB (x2)
Monitor Packard Bell 22?

8bHqa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back