Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
downloaded the update from the apple site. no problems

worked fine,

EP45-UD3P 10.7.1 retail , didn't do diddly just clicked update, (locked my kext file for sound so it never gets over written)

Updated directly from Apple Software Update for the hardware in my signature.
Very smooth - no issues.
Used Multibeast HDA Rollback to re-enable sound.
:)

I uploaded with no problems as well. Had custombeast, so I just ran that after the install and everything seems to be working. Funny, everyone keeps on mentioning sleep enabler, but I have never had to delete that. Maybe because I haven't tried to put my computer to sleep ever, but I should try messing with that.

Ok so far on my Hack. Overwrote my video settings in system/library/extensions/NVDANV50Hal.kext/contents/info.plist though and came back up at only 1024x768 until I put them back.

GA-H67M-B3-D2
Asus 8400GS
Core i5 2500k
4 gigs memory
Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB HD

Upgrade worked, even used Software Update to do it. Like others, I did have to re-apply the AppleHDA rollback - and all is well again.

I don't use/need Sleepenabler - my system sleeps and wakes without issues (including bluetooth sleep/wake).

Everything works

Bluetooth works now, but randmoly at boot sometimes I'm getting a KP, various different error messages. Also, is there a new sleepenabler kext?

10.7.1 is working here! I just needed the audio rollback and I was on my way!

No issues going to 10.7.1 from the standalone installer here outside of having to run the AppleHDA rollback.

i7 2600k
GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3P
ATI Radeon 4870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back