Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
leostr said:
..so no indication this has fixed the inablility to connect to SMB shares after Lion upgrade? I know its not in the list of fixes, but have any of you who've updated advise otherwise?

SMB shares? If you tell me what that is maybe I can help? Haha.

asus sabertooth x58 everything is ok

Attachments

• Screen capture 1.png
    Screen capture 1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 3,006
leostr said:
..so no indication this has fixed the inablility to connect to SMB shares after Lion upgrade? I know its not in the list of fixes, but have any of you who've updated advise otherwise?

Not sure if is the same thing, but I can connect to my windows machine fine using SMB.

pcgodson: what software is that, that shows the core temps?

Just installed the Update, run Multibeast, put back my AppleHDA.kext, overwrite the boot.plist+smbios.plist+ChameleonTheme and I´m on 10.7.1 after reboot without problems... and although without recognizing any effects - only the number changes....

...very good, very simple....

but: now I see that I can not download anything from the AppStore, it says : "your computer can not be verified, please contact apple-support" (or something like this, I just have the german message)... anyone who can download anything from the appstore with 10.7.1...???...???

nazrm said:
Black screen on boot with 5870 eyefinity & AcD.

Rolled back to 10.7.0 ati kexts and it's running fine.

EDIT: Nihil is correct, of course. New files are probably fine with edits!

updated, ran hdarollback, rebooted, no issues.

No problem in my p5q pro turbo

Update broke audio which I fixed easily, but my ATI 6670 is now reverting back to generic framebuffer instead of Bulrushes. Reverting back to 10.7.0 kexts didn't seem to fix it

Disregard, this was user error. 10.7.1 broke my audio and nothing more, which was a simple fix.

Any success for us P8P67 Pro users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back