1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
OS X Lion Update 10.7.1 (Client)

image.jsp

The 10.7.1 update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:

-Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari
-Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out
-Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections
-Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion

Version: 10.7.1
Post Date: August 16, 2011
Download ID: DL1437
License: Update
File Size: 79.29 MB

tonymacx86 Blog: Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/08/ ... pdate.html

Re: Lion 10.7.1 update, anybody tried ?

Yes, no problem for me ;)

THX uukk

i've search on the forum but nothing...
So, i will try :)

Gaston

Just updated via standalone 10.7.1 update on the H67MA-UD2H-B3- only change is AppleHDA Rollback to get full sound back.

1071.png

Lookin good! :thumbup:

Thanks Tony

Installer ok,reboot and kp on voodoo hda (32 bits ), try on force 64 bit mode no succès.

Gaston

I can also confirm success with this new 10.7.1 update, used to the applerollbackhda and sound is back! my mobo is a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3. However my Appstore login issue continues with "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." I've tried everything, I get my ethernet showing up in network under sysPrefs but I'm using a Asus n13 usb wifi n adapter...my internet+iTunes works just not the MAS D:

EDIT: as of now 10.7.1 correctly identified my ethernet on my mobo, no kext/efi/hex/whatever! Appstore now works :D

I'm investigating crashes when rebooting after upgrading to 10.7.1.
MB: Asus P8P67 Pro
CPU: Core i7
Video: HIS Radeon HD6870

for me, seems related to voodoo hda sound drivers... tried only on my laptop, not try on asus p8p67 witch work with hda 892

gaston

(posting under win7...)

edit: trying a fresh lion install to update without voodoo hda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back