Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine for me. Able to sign into Apple Store with both WiFi and on-board Ethernet with no modifications.

Applied AppleHDA rollback for audio.

Haven't tried enabling sleep, so no comment there.

Gigabyte GA-H67MA-USB3-B3

grtitan said:
Success!

Did one mistake though, selected easybeast and my com.apple.boot.plist got replaced, so neither my vid card was properly identified, nor c and p state for the cpu.

Does anyone knows if this provided any kind of update for the ATI 6 series drivers?

I ask because im experiencing slow downs in starcraft that dont happen in the same pc under windows 7.

I noticed the same problem with my 68XX card when I first installed OS X Lion. SC2 just would lag not only the game but my entire operating system. Rolling back to older kexts helped a lot, but it still doesn't "feel" 100%. Not sure if there will be newer drivers for 6xxx but I'm crossing my fingers.

NVIDIA GTX570 here, I got OpenGL working fine, and CUDA seems fine, However OpenCL does not work.

The key that you need to search for ( http://netkas.org/?p=794 ) Doesn't exist anymore.
Using the old version of the file doesn't work either.

Downloaded and installed separate update.
Selected AppleHDA Rollback (only) from MultiBeast.
Rebooted and all is well.

Works fine on laptop ASUS G53Jw. Had to delete SleepEnabler, though, because it caused Kernel Panic. Therefore, no sleep anymore. I can live with that, but I'd like to know if there's some fix. Thanks.

No sleep here since 10.7.1 update, sleepenabeler gives kp on P8P67.
Everything else seems to be fine. ;)

No problems here!! Updated right from software update.

Update went smoothly, had to re-install AppleHDARollback. No other issues observed aside from first restart taking a longer than usual length of time....

elemental said:
grtitan said:
Success!

Did one mistake though, selected easybeast and my com.apple.boot.plist got replaced, so neither my vid card was properly identified, nor c and p state for the cpu.

Does anyone knows if this provided any kind of update for the ATI 6 series drivers?

I ask because im experiencing slow downs in starcraft that dont happen in the same pc under windows 7.

I noticed the same problem with my 68XX card when I first installed OS X Lion. SC2 just would lag not only the game but my entire operating system. Rolling back to older kexts helped a lot, but it still doesn't "feel" 100%. Not sure if there will be newer drivers for 6xxx but I'm crossing my fingers.

I can confirm that the slowdown persist. Maybe in 10.7.2...

Updated my MacBook Pro 6,1 (HP Pavilion dv6-2113tx) to 10.7.1 - Had to delete SleepEnabler, and now just noticed my Bluetooth doens't work :|
Apart from that, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back