Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD Available Again Online for $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that everyone always says to use the retail version of SL but what happens if you use one that came with a MacBook Pro. I'm getting ready to build my first Hackintosh and I was curious if I could just use that disk instead?

Article: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard DVD Available Again Online for $19.99

The gray OS X disc that came with your MacBook Pro will ONLY work with it and cannot be used to install on a hackintosh.

I just obtained a copy for Apple store pickup in six days. Best deal on the planet and no concerns about the seller integrity (e.g. dubious ones on auction sites and what not).

I want to confirm is the DVD apple sells of snow leopard 10.6.3 or 10.6.8 ? Anyone know ? Please let me know .

As others posted previously, 10.6.3 the same version that was previously available.

Very nice move by Apple. Weather online or in their stores, Apple has always done a great job of getting customers what they need/ want, in my opinion.

They've done a great job of giving you what they think you should have, in my opinion.

There are no snow Leopard DVDs available on Apple India store, my friend will be returning from USA this May, Can I place 1-4 copies of Snow Leopard from Apple US store, This is for personal hackintosh build.

Can I place the order online, If I have to create Apple id, it'll be from India. So I believe he has to create the id? Suggestions please

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back