Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...

works for me... I didn't had to reinstall anything...
Network, Audio, Graphics...
works like a charm...

Attachments

• al6042-10.6.7.png
    al6042-10.6.7.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 630
Updated to 10.6.7 from Software Update....no problems yet. Video, audio, networking, sleep all seem to work fine.

All things working...
reinstalled audio components...

Attachments

• LittleSnapper.png
    LittleSnapper.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 654
It works for me, but I was expecting to be able to set GraphicsEnabler=no - since it comes with updated native ATI drivers...

However this made it sit on the spinner forever during boot. With my original configuration, with GE=yes, it works as before.

This is with the Kabyl branch of Chameleon from MultiBeast. Does anyone know if this is expected, or is there a way of using the new native ATI5xxx kext without GraphicsEnabler?

Sasan said:
tonymacx86 said:
JoshNYC said:

Added to blog

-BREAKING: Sandy Bridge MBP models receiving separate build of 10.6.7

Hopefully this will show up as a standalone- but there's no way to tell yet.

it is as standalone installer :
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1368
Does this mean we can install this update or what?

I'll wait for other people. Right now my 10.6.6 is working perfectly.

Using Software Update and the Delta update all went fine. Full graphics, audio, sleep, and USB. Did not have to update audio or roll back any kext. Going to see what the Combo update yields, as Tony mentioned HDA will need to be replaced; ALC888 works fine for me. As well, Darwin Kernel 10.6 keeps loading (-bdmesg verifies what I saw on boot).

Re-updated with the combo update. 10.7 kernel now loads. Had to re-patch AppleHDA.kext (updated in the Audio section of Post-install). All is working good. :p

moshymoshy said:
It works for me, but I was expecting to be able to set GraphicsEnabler=no - since it comes with updated native ATI drivers...

However this made it sit on the spinner forever during boot. With my original configuration, with GE=yes, it works as before.

This is with the Kabyl branch of Chameleon from MultiBeast. Does anyone know if this is expected, or is there a way of using the new native ATI5xxx kext without GraphicsEnabler?

Great!!!!! So what is the purpose of this 10.6.7 at all? why they even bother themselves to release it? They included ZERO expected features.

All work fine for me.
Thank you Tony & MacMan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back