Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im currently on 10.6.2 and im afraid to update i have tried 10.6.3 to 10.6.5 without any lock it is my graphic card that makes it impossible sapphire 4670 1gb ddr3

any suggestion on 10.6.6
:headbang:

Made combo 10.6.6 update and audio roollback
work all perfect :)

Update via Software Updater = Smooth as silk :headbang:

noticed that the OpenCL driver has been updated but no performance increase for Geekbench or Cinebench :x

Happy Updating guys :thumbup:

Whats the verdict for Fermi users then?

Just download, install 10.6.6 then reboot or install Nvidia update directly after ?

iWingzero said:
Whats the verdict for Fermi users then?

Just download, install 10.6.6 then reboot or install Nvidia update directly after ?

Works one or other way. I installed 10.6.6, reboot, and as I saw, there is'nt graphic acceleration anymore (1020/800), installed nvidia update...OK now.

Worked flawlessly. Restarted and it just works.

P.S. App store works fine.

I installed from Software Update, rebooted and all is well! Whew! :thumbup:

Installed via Software Update, no problems! App store loads up, but when you move the mouse around the screen to fast, it looks like it refreshes itself, but it still works.

Only problem I'm having is with the apps. Downloaded NovaBench and when it first loads up, it doesn't seem to recognize my graphic card (GeForce Galaxy 9400 GT). Try to run a test and it closes unexpectedly. This happened with another app where as soon as I started it, it randomly closed.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back