Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonyd said:
Used combo update, all seemed fine however notice that although I can sign in to the local store, this new appstore wont let me sign in get this message

MZFinance.NoGUIDTokenFailureKey_message

But I can sign in ok with my real macs.......

Any ideas?

Brgds.

same problem here

in console it says the following when launching the app store
1/7/11 1:13:16 AM App Store[1792] unknown error code: invalid share context
1/7/11 1:13:16 AM App Store[1792] kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
1/7/11 1:13:16 AM [0x0-0x58058].com.apple.appstore[1792] Fri Jan 7 01:13:16 imac.local App Store[1792] <Error>: unknown error code: invalid share context
1/7/11 1:13:17 AM App Store[1792] CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary.

ga-p55a-ud3

Fresh installed 10.6.3 with iBoot + EasyBeast.
Installed 10.6.6.
Reboot.
Installed TonyMacx86 Fermi drivers.
Reboot.
Stucked in 1280x800 without QE/CI.
Re-installed official Fermi drivers.
Reboot.
Stucked in 1024x768 without QE/CI.
EDIT
Oops. Forgot that without DSDT I have to add
Code:
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>1</string>
to my com.apple.boot.plist.

Graphics are now working properly.
Still got random freezes if a video is not running in background.

Before that I was in 10.6.5, graphics were working with QE/CI and dualscreen, but with random KP, avoided by playing a VLC video in background.

Everything else seems to be working.

Used the built in software updater from 10.6.5 everything works as it was.
Intel I7 950 3.10 Ghz
GA-X58A-UD3R
EVGA GT 240 1 gb
QE/CI working as it was.

Except app store i get this error when logging in as i see many of you are, i called apple this is happening it many people, and they are looking into it.
MZFinance.NoGUIDTokenFailureKey_message

Everything ok via SoftwareUpdate.
After reboot I have reinstall the NVidia Fermi package.
I still test for the freeze issue...

installed and work well~ Thanks Tony

Updated and when I restarted it gets to the apple screen and I get the "Version mis-match between Kernel and CPU PM" When I boot off of the CD though I get the apple screen and then this warning "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".'n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1504.0.17/iokit/Kernel/10PlatformExpert.cpp:1389

What does this mean and how would I get around this so I can boot from the CD?

Updated using ComboUpdate. Needed to restore audio, but so far nothing else. Mac App Store working OK.

stuckwithme247 said:
Is anyone else getting the "MZFinance.NoGUIDTokenFailureKey_message" error when logging into the App Store? Works fine on my MacBook Pro, but not my desktop. Tried a clean account. Still no dice

Yes, I'm getting the "MZFinance.NoGUIDTokenFailureKey_message" and there are people with real macs that are reporting the same error too.

Other than that, everything went ok, at least as it was. Reinstalled Nvida drivers after update but my GTS 450 still freezes whenever it wants.

Hope that annoying thing gets fixed soon and i will have all running 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back