Mac os Sierra Screen flickering after sleep problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
specs>
i7 6700k
gtx 1060 with nvidia web drivr running and cuda support
8 gb ram
msi z170m mortar

After wake up from sleep and log in,when first time swich to other desktop screen start to flicker,that does not happen if pc wasnt put to sleep.After reconecting hdmi cable screen bring back to normal.

View attachment 256332

I have a new build and having the same issues. Did you ever figure it out?

I have a new build and having the same issues. Did you ever figure it out?

Nope :( I upgraded to High Sierra and the latest Pascal driver, same issue.

I have the same Graphic Card and same issues...It happens just when I log in in High Sierra, and a lot during web browsers (both Safari and Chrome). Exactly like this video:

any Ideas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same Graphic Card and same issues...It happens just when I log in in High Sierra, and a lot during web browsers (both Safari and Chrome). Exactly like this video:

any Ideas ?

So far the only fix I have found is to change to another graphics card. I don't have money to upgrade so I'm stuck dealing with it. Now on HS the computer sometimes crashes completely when the glitch happens and I have to hard restart. Get it together Nvidia.

any Ideas ?

Looks like in that video you posted the Nvidia web drivers are not loading at all. Thats exactly what mine does when the drivers are not loaded. You may need to install the clover nvram driver so the nvidia web driver can load on boot.

any Ideas ?

Web Drivers are not loaded, hence no acceleration.

Same problem... Any solution?

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2(17C88)
NVIDIA Web Driver 378.10.10.10.25.102

I`m using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back