Contribute
Register

Mac OS Sierra Infinite Loading Screen (Please Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS 370
CPU
I7 9600k
Graphics
VEGA 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys,

So im having a serious problem with my hackintosh for the past couple of days.
I will try to explain everything as a remember it, sorry for my English its not my native language.

(The backstory)

I wanted to fix my audio isses (not having a signal using the native audio ports) by using Multibeast, my Hackintosh has been working without any problems for the past months.
I even did the last 2 OS updates without any problems, while browsing Multibeast i looked at the GPUSensors kext and some other Fake Sensor kexts and though well why not install them.

So i did, restarted the machine and got a kernel panic, i was able to fix the kernel panic by looking at the error code and seeing
GPUSensors and just disabeling it in the Clover boot parameters.

So i was in my OS and things worked fine, now i wanted to delete the kext files that caused the problem, went into my EFI partition and deleted all kext that had "Sensors and Fake" in them also i deleted the FAKESMC.kext i know that was an error.
So after deleteing about 5 kext i restarted the machine.

(The problem)

Everytime i boot now i get a very slow loading animation getting slower and slower from about the middle part.
Once its about 95% done it just fades to black, i tried to check if its just a graphicscard driver issue its not, the system is not on.
Back when it was working the screen faded to black once it reached about 50% and came back up quickly after that with the logging screen.

I wanted to use my clover backups located in the backups folders but i cant see my EFI partition, i have a dualboot with windows.
I installed some programs to see HSF+ drives to locate the EFI folders but its not there i cant see it.
I do however see the EFI Backups folder and the regular Mac files like apps etc.

Sadly i dont have a USB backup drive right now but im downloading the OS as we speak to try and go into the EFI folder using that.

Please if anyone knows a fix for that problem i would really be thankful i dont want to reinstall the OS i had alot of files on there:(

SYSTEM:
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z-170X Gaming 7
Graphicscard: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel 6700k
RAM: DDR4 Crucial Ballistix 16Gb
Harddrive: Samsung EVO 850 500GB (OS INSTALL), 2TB Seagate (2ndary drive)

NVM i fixed the problem myself, for anyone having the same problem.

Here is the fix: Boot into windows, open command prompt, type diskpart, select your mac drive.
Type for example, sel disk 0 then sel part 1 then assign

Now you should see your efi partition in windows

Download explorer ++ open it as admin

now you can search for the error inside your EFI partition.

What i did was replace the hole EFI parition with a old backup, somehow it would still not boot.

What i did was paste all kext files inside the kext/others folder.

Hope this helps you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back