Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI-F8c
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new here. Hence this is my first post :-D
I run into issues with UniBeast. (tried this on 2 Macs - one fresh Mojave install, the other is on Catalina - the problem remains the same for both)

I run through the UniBeast menu. I select my USB drive to install onto. In the next screen you have to select your operating system. I unfortunately only can see a greyed out - non clickable icon. On one Mac its Mojave on my other one its Catalina. For both Macs I cannot overcome this issue.

Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 18.36.23.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 18.36.23.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 91
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new here. Hence this is my first post :-D
I run into issues with UniBeast. (tried this on 2 Macs - one fresh Mojave install, the other is on Catalina - the problem remains the same for both)

I run through the UniBeast menu. I select my USB drive to install onto. In the next screen you have to select your operating system. I unfortunately only can see a greyed out - non clickable icon. On one Mac its Mojave on my other one its Catalina. For both Macs I cannot overcome this issue.

Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
because you need to download Catalina from the appstore, this is mentioned in the guide

ah I c - well I had a downloaded via direct link before. Did it now as you said and it works. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back