Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hewlett-packard
CPU
Intel
Graphics
Intel 5500HD
I am trying to install mac os Mojave on HP elitebook 840 g2 with Intel 5500HD graphics But after clicking on Boot with selected options it stucked on End RandomSeed
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
can anyone help me to get-out from this situation.

IMG_20191206_122640.jpg

Is there a bios/uefi option for something like Above 4G Decoding? Getting stuck right there is usually fixed by enabling the 4G thing, plus make sure you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi on your install USB... it's a memory allocation error as I recall...

make sure you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi on your install USB...

It is recommend you use a different memory fix before free2000 while most the users on this forum that used/use it have not had issue the developer of the file said it has the potential to mess up your hardware. I use it only when setting up a new system to reduce possible booting issues.

Is there a bios/uefi option for something like Above 4G Decoding? Getting stuck right there is usually fixed by enabling the 4G thing, plus make sure you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi on your install USB... it's a memory allocation error as I recall...
Thanks for this now i am able to boot it. But now my trackpad and keyboard is not working. Is there any kext which is suitable for synaptic trackpad and keyboard for hp Elite book 840 g2

Thanks for this now i am able to boot it. But now my trackpad and keyboard is not working. Is there any kext which is suitable for synaptic trackpad and keyboard for hp Elite book 840 g2

Check the laptop support forums near the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back