Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Ga-Z97x-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel I5
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Hello all I am running a Hakintosh. Boots into clover 4630 I select boot mac os from mac os. Goes to load shows Apple then a white spinning flower then gets hung up. Os was working fine for over 5 years the power kicked out last night and now im unable to get back into the os. I have tried to clear the parameters at startup someone mention hold r & p option / cmd then release when I see apple. But still gets hung up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 12.09.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 12.09.25 PM.png
    673.1 KB · Views: 31
I have tried to clear the parameters at startup someone mention hold r & p option / cmd then release when I see apple
That's for real Macs, it won't work in Clover.

Os was working fine for over 5 years the power kicked out last night
Power spikes are notorious for corrupting CMOS values.
Reset the CMOS settings then Set 'Optimised defaults' and then make all of the adjustments that you made when you originally installed the OS.

If that does not do the trick then boot into Recovery and run First Aid on your drive.

Hello all I am running a Hakintosh. Boots into clover 4630 I select boot mac os from mac os. Goes to load shows Apple then a white spinning flower then gets hung up. Os was working fine for over 5 years the power kicked out last night and now im unable to get back into the os. I have tried to clear the parameters at startup someone mention hold r & p option / cmd then release when I see apple. But still gets hung up.

Hi there.

I think this question is in the wrong forum.

Which version of macOS are you using? Where did you get it originally?

What other OSs are you also using in the MultiBoot configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back