Intel Core i7 7700
Graphics
GTX 1060 6GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I recently built a new computer which currently still does not have an OS, it was meant to be a hackintosh. I cannot seem to figure out how to install the OS since macOS Sierra is not for download anymore and I do not have a bootable USB that has macOS Sierra on it. Anything would be helpful in installing the latest version of High Sierra.

I recently built a new computer which currently still does not have an OS, it was meant to be a hackintosh. I cannot seem to figure out how to install the OS since macOS Sierra is not for download anymore and I do not have a bootable USB that has macOS Sierra on it. Anything would be helpful in installing the latest version of High Sierra.

You must have access to a computer running MacOS (either a real Mac or another hackintosh) to download High Sierra and make a bootable USB stick with it.

However, I suggest you wait until Unibeast and MultiBeast are updated to support High Sierra before attempting to install High Sierra on your computer.

You must have access to a computer running MacOS (either a real Mac or another hackintosh) to download High Sierra and make a bootable USB stick with it.

However, I suggest you wait until Unibeast and MultiBeast are updated to support High Sierra before attempting to install High Sierra on your computer.

how long does it usually take before an update of a macOS High Sierra supported Unibeast and Multibeast is released because i can't get macOS on my computer period due to the fact that macOS Sierra isn't in the mac app store

According to the Unibeast release date for macOS Sierra last year, that cost 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back