Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all, first off sorry if this is in the wrong forum area this is something I'm relatively new to.

On the windows side of my build I was having a lot of fun with the 'ModBros Hardware Monitor' which is currently Windows only, here is an example of how I set it up (sorry this screen doesn't take well to photos):

IMG_7834.jpg

With this setup all the data is sent over the network so I only need to power the Pi (No display cables).

I'm looking for something along the same lines I could implement for my Hackintosh, I don't need ALL of these stats but it would be great to have some monitoring.

The only thing close I've seen is iStatistica Pro, which has the option to use a web server that serves up a simple page with some stats that I could browse to on my RPi. But then I have a visible browser window and the stats are really not that great, if you see the other attached pic the output would require a lot of scrolling and can't be customised and wouldn't look good a small 7" screen. I suppose another option would be to connect a screen to a display output of my GPU but I'd rather avoid that if possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 11.12.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 11.12.24.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: