1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Gone - Mac mini 2012 i5 new $449, open box $405 at Best Buy

For those who used to consider mac mini in the past - it is great opportunity to get 2012 mac mini on the cheap from Best Buy. You can also use some gift card, store credit or BB discounts coupon (10% off movers coupon) to bring price even lower.

Sorry, Open Box is $404, after 10% off it becomes $365. The new one is $449, after 10% off it becomes $404. I do not think we ever saw this low prices on real mac.

Good Luck with getting out of the "ghetto"...

For those who used to consider mac mini in the past - it is great opportunity to get 2012 mac mini on the cheap from Best Buy. You can also use some gift card, store credit or BB discounts coupon (10% off movers coupon) to bring price even lower.

What is the "movers coupon" and how do you get one ?

What is the "movers coupon" and how do you get one ?

You get it either online on USPS web site by filling address change request form, printing coupon, then canceling request. Or by stopping at your local post office and asking for movers package (small envelop with address change form and bunch of coupons inside) containing BB 10% off coupon. Make sure cashier follows instructions printed on coupon: scan it first, then one single item and void coupon, then the payment procedure: gift card and the last CC/cash. If they made a mistake, make them start over as they tend to find any reason to claim it is not valid to cover up their mistakes.

I'm going to be buying one wiping everything on all my pcs and selling them to buy myself a mac mini 2012 as iMessage isn't working or nothing so

I'm going to be buying one wiping everything on all my pcs and selling them to buy myself a mac mini 2012 as iMessage isn't working or nothing so

Ops, I made typo. I meant: Bye, bye Mac mini 2012. Only option now is to get one on apple refurbished store, although it is not as sweet of a deal and hard to catch it in stock. BTW, I have completed migration to mm and very satisfied mm owner at this point. Will sell hack components on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back