Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys! I was just setting up a new built computer with the intention to install OsX on it as well.

Now this problem came up: I made it until the disk utility program where I wanted to select the drive to install OsX on, format it and finish the installation. Before that I had no problems.

But then the only drive which showed up was the installation USB and not the drive (connected via SATA). Oh and the drive shows up in the BIOS.

View media item 188520
My components are: Asus Strix Z270, a Seagate Desktop (2000GB, 3.5", Desktop) and an Intel Core i7 6700K. If you need more specs just tell me.

What can I do to fix this problem?
Cheers
Marin

Hey guys! I was just setting up a new built computer with the intention to install OsX on it as well.

Now this problem came up: I made it until the disk utility program where I wanted to select the drive to install OsX on, format it and finish the installation. Before that I had no problems.

But then the only drive which showed up was the installation USB and not the drive (connected via SATA). Oh and the drive shows up in the BIOS.

View media item 188520
My components are: Asus Strix Z270, a Seagate Desktop (2000GB, 3.5", Desktop) and an Intel Core i7 6700K. If you need more specs just tell me.

What can I do to fix this problem?
Cheers
Marin
doesn't require buying advice

move to desktop support

please fill out your hardware profile as per rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back