Contribute
Register

MAC APP STORE ERROR - MLB and ROM keep resetting after restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a requirement for your Wireless interface to be Built In but it is a must for the Ethernet interface to be en0 and Built In.

My built in mobo ethernet card is Killer Network E2400.

I also tried to install this kext http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/178202-qualcomm-atheros-killer-ethernet-e2400.html

But then when i restart the computer after deleting the networkpreferences.plist - i cannot add any devices in network preferences.

I installed using kext wizard and rebuilt permissions.

I am wondering if maybe I should try the nullethernet from RehAb man - but I am just trying to get mac app store to work solidly.

I tried installing the AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext using DPCIManager and here is the log.

Not sure why it is not reading my Ethernet card on my mobo?

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 12.14.17 PM.jpg

IMG_8187.jpg

I have everything enabled in my BIOS.

For some reason it nothing is showing up at all on my MAC side. It works perfectly when I run windows 10pro.

is there something that I need to do with my dsdt or ioreg? I am not sure how to fix this one.

Thanks!

So do I just delete the files in the /EFI/ACPI/origin folder? Right now there is only a single file in the /EFI/ACPI/patched folder called "SSDT-HACK.aml"

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 2.26.41 PM.png

still trying to get my MAS to work using NullEthernet.kext.

I am not sure if i should use the DDST or the SSDT methods? I have a TPLinkWDN4800 wifi PCIE adapter and also a Apple USB Ethernet adapter and both methods give me internet, but neither show up as built in no matter what I do.

under dpci manager it shows my built in PCI ethernet and wifi cards - but i can't use them (which is why I was trying to use nullethernet.kext).

Here is a copy of my IOREG, patchmatic extract files, iasl and ACPI files that i have installed on my system. Not sure where i have gone wrong in this process, but if i can figure out how to get it working that would be really appreciated:

View attachment Mac Pro.ioreg.zip
View attachment Mac Pro.acpi.zip
View attachment extract.zip
View attachment CLOVER.zip

any help would be greatly appreciated. If i need to get another wifi airport card or a pcie ethernet card that is easier to install in El Capitan, please let me know.

If I was you, I would try the steps here: https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

Forgive me if you already have

If I was you, I would try the steps here: https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

Forgive me if you already have
Hi MeloDeath,

Thanks for your message. I have tried this but right now I cannot get my en0 to show up as built in. I have tried all of the different guides and cannot get it to show up.

Have you been successful in getting your network card to show up as built in? If so, how? Thanks for any help you can give me.
\

If you are using a DSDT try without it.

I took out the DSDT and patched the SSDT and installed the nullethernet.kext - but now i can't get back into my computer and i just get a kernel panic every single time. I am hoping to not have to reformat my hard drive and reinstall el capitan.

is there a way to bypass dsdt/ssdt when booting with clover?

IMG_8191.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back