i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The best laptop value anywhere right now. For the Gold and Silver versions there will be a bit of a wait. These are really selling well for Apple. Silver will not be back in stock till late June 2021.

Screen Shot 20.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N5KWB9H/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Space Gray with 256GB SSD is in stock right now. Will take a little longer to receive the 512 GB version.

Screen Shot 21.jpg

Last edited:
Apple currently has refurbs starting @ $849 for the Air. There are 16GB versions of both MacBook Air & Pro available today. No Minis today.

Refurbished Mac - MacBook Air - Apple

I've never hesitated to buy refurbs direct from Apple. Free shipping & returns. Same warranty. AppleCare eligible. Mine have looked brand new when they arrived. That may be different with laptops, but I've had great luck with iPads & Minis.

What goes into a refurbished Mac.​

All refurbished Mac models are backed by a one-year warranty, have free delivery and returns, and also include:

• Full functional testing, genuine Apple part replacements (if necessary), and a thorough cleaning
  • The original Operating System or a more recent version1
  • All refurbished devices are repackaged in a brand new box with all accessories and cables2
  1. If your device is shipped with the original Operating System, the most recent version can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
  2. Supply is limited and availability is guaranteed once we receive your full payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back