Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,

I'll soon be building my own mountain lion hackintosh. I see some users of m-audio Profire 610 on this forum using mountain lion. How do you get the Profire 610 to work on ML when there is no driver support from avid yet for ML? or is there a driver for ml available already?

Ok my m audio fw1814 the last lion driver works fine. I think this is the thing they use with mountain lion.

Ok my m audio fw1814 the last lion driver works fine. I think this is the thing they use with mountain lion.

Thanks for the reply alespardo. Any stability issues with the lion driver? which firewire card are you using?

M audio fw1814 worling fine with ableton live 8.3.3 and beta 8,4

Actually, I'm Googling this and wondering the same thing as OP because my ProFire 610 isn't working after upgrading from SL 10.6 to ML 10.8. I got the "Incompatible software" message upon first boot, uninstalled the SL 10.6 drivers and installed the Lion 10.7 drivers (latest available), and haven't gotten it working. The plugin just doesn't see it.

Any ideas?

mountain lion driver for profire 610 isn't out yet. Apparently even mac users on lion are experiencing issues with the profire 610.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back