Contribute
Register

M-Audio 1010LT -- Envy24 PCI Audio Card working for Mavericks with Monitoring and Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me please! Does not work on! macOS Sierra 10.12.6 himemory_mode = 2 slide=0 doesn't help either

Help me please! Does not work on! macOS Sierra 10.12.6 himemory_mode = 2 slide=0 doesn't help either
You should give more information audio card/logs etc.
Still works fine on my latest High Sierra.

Prior to this everything worked,but аfter system reinstallation ceased to work!

The system does not see the PCI audio card!

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2018-01-05 в 21.43.35.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-01-05 в 21.43.35.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 2,313
  • Снимок экрана 2018-01-05 в 21.43.52.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-01-05 в 21.43.52.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 2,311
The system does not see the PCI audio card!
Check your kext "Envy24PCIAudioCard.kext" was successfully loaded in "More Info -> Software -> Extensions".
If it is not there you should find the reason why system doesn't see it and you should install it properly.
You should see some log text about your audio chip when system is loading.

Проверьте что Envy24PCIAudioCard.kext успешно прогрузился из этого же окна "Отчет о системе -> ПО -> Расширения".
Если нет кекста ищите причину почему система его не видит, скорее всего он неправильно вами установлен.
При загрузке должны быть соответствующие строки с именем вашей аудиокарты.

Last edited:
Check your kext "Envy24PCIAudioCard.kext" was successfully loaded in "More Info -> Software -> Extensions".
If it is not there you should find the reason why system doesn't see it and you should install it properly.
You should see some log text about your audio chip when system is loading.

Проверьте что Envy24PCIAudioCard.kext успешно прогрузился из этого же окна "Отчет о системе -> ПО -> Расширения".
Если нет кекста ищите причину почему система его не видит, скорее всего он неправильно вами установлен.
При загрузке должны быть соответствующие строки с именем вашей аудиокарты.
Hello 'escope'
I got a problem with my 2496 sound card, It's crackling all along!
On the other hand, I cannot install these kext properly
Could you help me please?
I'm awaiting for your reply.

Last edited:
Hi look at the install.sh file. You can run it from where this file and the kext file are stored.
Hello dear Dragem
They are at the same places and also have copied in required direct, But this error appears in terminal

sysctl: oid 'debug.iokit' is read only

This will install the Envy24 driver on your system.

cp: Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

find: /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

find: /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

chown: /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

How can I solve it?

Last edited:
Hello dear Dragem
They are at the same places and also have copied in required direct, But this error appears in terminal

sysctl: oid 'debug.iokit' is read only

This will install the Envy24 driver on your system.

cp: Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

chown: /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext: No such file or directory

How can I solve it?
Put the kext on the desktop, and enter these commands one by one.Arguments: kext-dev-mode=1 slide=0 darkwake=0
cd ~/Desktop
chmod 755 install.sh
sudo ./install.sh
Important note about the Envy24 driver:
The Envy24 chip has can only allocate memory in the first 256 MB of address space. If OSX does not have enough memory available for the driver at boot time, the driver will have a high chance of malfunctioning. You can check the system log in Console if this happens to you if you have problems of freezing or anything when using this driver to playback for the first time after boot. You can try putting the card in another PCI slot if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back