Motherboard
P8 P67 Pro Rev 3.0
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
R9 380
Mobile Phone
Android
That is amazing.. It really is.. Many people have had success with this card due to the way different laptop brands handle PCI requests.
If you what to know why your build is crashing. Just boot with verbose activated.
Hi.

My investigations have shown that Apple makes .__ files inside CLOVER folder.

Also other Kexts didnt work such as AirportFixup caused problems.

And also the latest version of Brcm from rehabman did not working, i had to use a specific version in this repository.

The patch i have settled with so far is: Using the Brcm patch files from this enclosed Zip, The kernel patches from the 1st post, and i have left the standard IO80211 Kexts from apple (The less mods the better.)

Anyway, now i have bluetooth working which is great!

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad P50
CPU
E3-1505M v5
Graphics
P530 + Quadro M2000M
@livacore

idk if this thread is still maintained, the waitq patch isnt working for 10.14.3 and later.

Attached panic log for 10.14.3

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP EliteBook 1030 G1 (Clover)
CPU
m7-6Y75
Graphics
HD515, 3200x1800
Many people have had success with this card due to the way different laptop brands handle PCI requests.
Hi, could you please explain what’s PCI requests? I’m interesting..

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 850 G5
CPU
i5-8350U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi.

My investigations have shown that Apple makes .__ files inside CLOVER folder.

Also other Kexts didnt work such as AirportFixup caused problems.

And also the latest version of Brcm from rehabman did not working, i had to use a specific version in this repository.

The patch i have settled with so far is: Using the Brcm patch files from this enclosed Zip, The kernel patches from the 1st post, and i have left the standard IO80211 Kexts from apple (The less mods the better.)

Anyway, now i have bluetooth working which is great!
I tried guide in attached file and it worked for 10.14.4. But after upgrade to 10.14.5 I can't get it to work. I only see that wifi is turned off and I can't enable it.