Contribute
Register

M.2 (single-sided type) Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hugotai man.
I had to remove this patch, because even with it, it keeps crashing my system. I'm on 10.14.1.
I use the method above or the SSDT patch to spoof the card so it loads the right driver in order to keep the installation vanilla.
Testing on 10.14, wifi cannot open after sleep.
Also, I suggest you create detailed guide.

Same.... Slow system sometimes with SSDT patch or 4360 kext patch. But better than sudden kernel panics...
@Hugotai

@livacore
Hell yeah!
I don't use both methods in tandem.
Right now, I'm working with the SSDT patch (used without any modification on S/L/E).
Both methods result in slowdowns from time to time, but not kernel panics

Attachments

• WIFI Test.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 116
@livacore
Hell yeah!
I don't use both methods in tandem.
Right now, I'm working with the SSDT patch (used without any modification on S/L/E).
Both methods result in slowdowns from time to time, but not kernel panics
I learned that you use one of the two methods. Does your 4360 kext patch only modify Info.plist to add `pci14e4,43a3'?

And what actually problem you have with DW1820A?

I learned that you use one of the two methods. Does your 4360 kext patch only modify Info.plist to add `pci14e4,43a3'?

And what actually problem you have with DW1820A?

Using any of these methods slows the system and make it unusable after some minutes.
And by using yours, crash the system at any given moment, especially at boot process.

Using any of these methods slows the system and make it unusable after some minutes.
And by using yours, crash the system at any given moment, especially at boot process.
I mean, what problem you meet before using any patch.

@shinykers, if you see this post, and you are the guy in PCBETA, can you post the picture here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back