Luxmark OpenCL Benchmark Updated to 2.1 for OS X 10.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
His IceQ x2 HD7950 3GB Boost (x2):

lux7950.jpg

I am just happy I can open Luxmark once again. :p

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 3GB - showing up as FirePro D700 in Luxmark 2.1

Tony -

This seems low - my un-modded 7950s are beating your 7970 (ignoring the fact I have two of them). I got a big speed boost when I did the NVRAM iMessage fix which seemed to enabled by cards power management (the fans spin up after, not before).

Otherwise, are you being hindered by being recognised as a D700 and the math it is doing is more accurate? I heard one of the big differences with FirePros was the driver traded speed for accuracy.

Gareth

I had problems with 7870 - not used at full power but it was solved by changing the definitions from MacPro 3,1 to iMac 12,2 - the NVRAM "trick" had NO effect on my system.

I had problems with 7870 - not used at full power but it was solved by changing the definitions from MacPro 3,1 to iMac 12,2 - the NVRAM "trick" had NO effect on my system.

In all honesty, MacPro should only be used as a last option; it is always best to match up your system with what best matches a real Mac. If you have an unsupported CPU (AMD) or an older system, MacPro is your best choice, otherwise you will not get proper CPU and GPU power management, regardless of your SSDT or DSDT.
:thumbup:

Hi guys!

I'm running Mavericks via Clover 2236. Everything is working fine but I have some doubts regarding graphics performance. Do you guys think this values are expected? Please have a look:

HD4000:
gfx-hd4000.png

GTX650:
gfx-gtx650.png

HD4000 + GTX650:
gfx-hd4000-gtx650.png

HD4000 + GTX650 + i7 3770K @ 4,7Ghz:
gfx-all.png

Thanks in advance!

MSI R7970 Lightning

Super :D , I think good

Attachments

• LittleSnapper.jpg
    LittleSnapper.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 297
must be something wrong with my setup then. i have a sapphire toxic R9 280x and it scores 880 in sala mode. this card is supposed to be working at par 7970 Ghz edition if not less.

any reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back