Contribute
Register

Lost trackpad and keyboard after installing PS/2 Keyboard/Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a bad idea to have both. You are probably getting a mix of mine and the others or it could be random -- it is not guaranteed by OS X -- that is, not determinate.

I can't think of a reason why mine wouldn't work. Perhaps you didn't install it correctly. Always use Kext Wizard and always repair permissions (Disk Utility) & rebuild cache (DPCIManager) and resolve any errors in the log.

Hi,

Following this thread confirmed me I was installing your driver properly:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/87746-any-success-lenovo-e430-6.html

Maybe I just forgot to repair permissions and rebuild cache after installing. :/
So I deleted the 2 kext that Multibeast installed, being AppleACPIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Nub. Rebooted, everything was OK, I suspect your driver got loaded at this moment (I can't confirm, but it's still working, and your kext+daemon remained installed) ?

I repaired disk permissions succesfully; here's what DCPI Manager "Rebuild Cache" option showed:

Capture d’écran 2014-06-19 à 14.18.44.jpg
Capture d’écran 2014-06-19 à 14.18.56.jpg
Capture d’écran 2014-06-19 à 14.19.06.jpg

Several messages refer to the Intel kexts, that are currently removed from S/L/E, backed up, to avoid the IntelHD3000 black screen problem (Every kext containing AppleIntel* were moved to access Desktop with 1024x768).
I do see a few warnings about "Invalid signature", especially FakeSMC. I would "assume" this is normal. :confused:

Is there anything else I need to do at this point (Your driver seem loaded, and everything is currently working fine) ?

Thanks for your support.

Hi,

Following this thread confirmed me I was installing your driver properly:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/87746-any-success-lenovo-e430-6.html

Maybe I just forgot to repair permissions and rebuild cache after installing. :/
So I deleted the 2 kext that Multibeast installed, being AppleACPIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Nub. Rebooted, everything was OK, I suspect your driver got loaded at this moment (I can't confirm, but it's still working, and your kext+daemon remained installed) ?

I repaired disk permissions succesfully; here's what DCPI Manager "Rebuild Cache" option showed:

View attachment 96488
View attachment 96490
View attachment 96491

Several messages refer to the Intel kexts, that are currently removed from S/L/E, backed up, to avoid the IntelHD3000 black screen problem (Every kext containing AppleIntel* were moved to access Desktop with 1024x768).
I do see a few warnings about "Invalid signature", especially FakeSMC. I would "assume" this is normal. :confused:

Is there anything else I need to do at this point (Your driver seem loaded, and everything is currently working fine) ?

Thanks for your support.

Looks like it is working to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back