1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Straight to the point: Updated (via app store) to 10.12.6. Everything is fine EXCEPT that I have lost my sound - the headphone/speaker/whatever you want to call it output from the mobo has disappeared from the list of output choices.

Browsing the forums I am seeing that other people with the same mobo solved their sound problems by adding the "Install RC Script to target volume" flag in Clover, but I am damned if i can find that option in Clover Configurator (i assumed it would be close to the EmuVariableUEFI-64 selection, but no).

So - twofold question: 1, where the heck is the RC Script option in Cofigurator, and 2, if that is not the problem, what is? I'm including my Clover preference file for your edification and amusement. System configuration is in the profile.

Edited to attach plist instead of including it inline.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Straight to the point: Updated (via app store) to 10.12.6. Everything is fine EXCEPT that I have lost my sound - the headphone/speaker/whatever you want to call it output from the mobo has disappeared from the list of output choices.

For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.

So - twofold question: 1, where the heck is the RC Script option in Cofigurator, and 2, if that is not the problem, what is? I'm including my Clover preference file for your edification and amusement. System configuration is in the profile.

It is a part of the Clover installer.

It is better to attach your config.plist rather than pasting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back