Contribute
Register

Lost in drivers, boot flags, clover etc. etc. Please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same motherboard that you have (Asrock z77 extreme 4), and I have no idea how to get the audio working. I tried to install the alc898 through multibeast but it didn't work. I also can't boot osx from the hard drive, I have to use my USB every time i start my computer. How did you solve these issues on your system?

HI ap2218. Let`s see if we can sort you out. Please follow the links below to try and resolve your issues.

Booting without a usb flashdrive: Asrock UEFI bootfix

I used a normal ubuntu distro live cd

Sound: try to install via script:View attachment audio_realtekALC-110.command.zip audio_realtekALC-110.

First open clover configurator. select Devices on the left pane. Click on audio inject and add 3. save and reboot. Now run the script and follow the prompts.

See if this helps and let us know.

HI ap2218. Let`s see if we can sort you out. Please follow the links below to try and resolve your issues.

Booting without a usb flashdrive: Asrock UEFI bootfix

I used a normal ubuntu distro live cd

Sound: try to install via script:View attachment 182647 audio_realtekALC-110.

First open clover configurator. select Devices on the left pane. Click on audio inject and add 3. save and reboot. Now run the script and follow the prompts.

See if this helps and let us know.

So i started with the uefi boot fix and when i try to boot from my dvd a message comes up that says
"could not open /efi/boot/fallback.efi"

So i started with the uefi boot fix and when i try to boot from my dvd a message comes up that says
"could not open /efi/boot/fallback.efi"

Please post your problem in the actual thread Asrock UEFI Boot fix. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back