i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am trying to install on a new Hackintosh. The desktop is Asus Model:G15CE-B11, which comes with an Asus Rog Strix B560-G motherboard.
The CPU is 11700KF, and I replace the GPU from 3080 to RX 6600.

Another issue is that even though the motherboard is B560-G, I cannot update bios with B560-G's bios file, because there is bios for G15CE desktop.

I tried with an 11th gen opencore config template from GitHub and also build a configure from scratch.

Both of them loop printing the same information after I choose the install Monterey option in opencore (I attached the photo).

Thanks!
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Motherboard
Dell Precision M4700
CPU
i7-3740QM
Graphics
M4000
Rules for when "Device Properties" in an O.C. config.plist is to be filled out with specific entries, and when they are not required.
It's based on what your hardware needs. Ie if you need to configure your iGPU, spoof device IDs for other devices, etc. They're generally used for configuring PCI stuff in general, especially GPU. No rule except what is needed for your hackintosh to work.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
The i-225 shows connected but cannot visit any websites. Fixed by:

The internal Ethernet controller I225-V requires manual setting to work:
Network Preferences>Advanced>Hardware > Manually/1000baseT/full-duplex/Standard (1500)

Thanks @jenna

Motherboard
Gigabyte B560M Gaming HD
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
And RX 6600XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@CaseySJ @UtterDisbelief thanks very much!

I used this EFI, and made modifications, it works now.
But the language is not right.

Looks like the keyboard is not working

----Update 1
Now changed the language to English now by connecting a wired mouse, Logitech unify mouse is not working (use mouse choose the third menu on the top left of the screen, the Apple logo is the first menu).

But the screen shows that I need to pair a Bluetooth keyboard.

----Update 2
Tested two wired keyboards, one of them can be connected to the system with the keyboard light on.
However, the system still shows it needs to pair a Bluetooth keyboard.
fixed this by enabling XHCI hand-off in bios, keyboard and mouse will be available.
Hi Snowman, can you attach your EFI which is working for you?. I'm having same issue as you are having and none of the solutions are helping. Thanks in advance.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Hi Snowman, can you attach your EFI which is working for you?. I'm having same issue as you are having and none of the solutions are helping. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my late reply. The issue cause all of these is the USB map, you can map it on windows. I already packed my machine, I will posted the EFI once I moved.

You can try usb map from this post:

at least some of the usb will work! Once you are able to finished the installation, you can map it on Mac os.

Motherboard
Gigabyte B560M Gaming HD
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
And RX 6600XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry for my late reply. The issue cause all of these is the USB map, you can map it on windows. I already packed my machine, I will posted the EFI once I moved.

You can try usb map from this post:

at least some of the usb will work! Once you are able to finished the installation, you can map it on Mac os.
ya I used the EFI from this post and it worked for me too. I had to use USBMap.kext and Macpro7 smbios to get it to work.